Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Unable to Connect HP AppPulse from HP BPM at private location

Hi Team,

I am trying to connect HP AppPulse from private location. I tried the configuration as mentioned in Installation and configuration document. Attached the screenshots for configuration. I also tried connecting the gateway URL mentioned in private location with direct connection thorough internet as well as through proxy. But no luck.

Can anyone guide me with any configuration that is missed. We need to connect to HP AppPulse from our private HP BPM application installed on windows 2012 R2 server OS.

Requesting your help. Please check logs i have attached.

Regards,

Sumant Kulkarni

Labels (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.