Commander
Commander

Unable to access RTSM through Local Client.

Hello Experts!

hope you are all good,

recently i have deployed OBM in distributed enviornment on three Virtual machines, DPS,GW-server,MSQL database. now issue is that, i want to access RTSM through local client but im unable to do so. i have tried giving ip of bothDPS, GW to local client, it asks for user name and password, but after entering correct credentials nothing happens.
Kindly help guys,

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

What version is that?

You should use the FQDN of the DPS server and authenticate using an OMi superadmin user, the default “admin” for example.  

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Admiral
Admiral

Hello Muhammed

It works only with your admin account , ia m using this , This will not work with other accounts 

Regards

Bilal Aman

Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hello Muhammad,

What exactly you mean by "after entering correct credentials nothing happens". Nothing happens means? It gives you blank pop-up screen? Any error?

Screenshot of what's happening is much appreciated.

You should try using GW Server name (or IP address) and credentials will be your OBM admin credentials.

Thanks,
Sahil Gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
Commander
Commander

Hello Sahil,

Nothing happens means literaly nothing is happening, no pop-up no error nothing. no responce at all. im already giving FQDNS/IP of OBM GW server. 

Thanks,

Muhammad Umer

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

There should be a log file UCMDB_Local_Client.log in folder of the local client jar/bat. IT should contain some information of activation.

Commander Commander
Commander

Hi,

In my situation, changing Port from 8443 to 443 solved the problem.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.