Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Unable to remove KPI from CI

Within Admin -> Service Health-> CI Indicators, I had added Legacy System as a KPI and now I want to remove it and it doesn't give me the option to. How do I remove this KPI? The "X" is greyed out. This is on a local impact view.

Customer is using BSM 9.10.450 Build 360. I have never been able to remove a KPI once added.

Any idea?

0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Currently KPIs and health indicators cannot be deleted from local impact views.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi ,

You can delete KPI from local impact view. But if you still able to delete KPI from these view create new view add buiseness transaction into it. Here you definately able to delete KPI.

Please revert me if you still have any quries.

Regards,

Woodrow Taylor

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think you are mistaken. In the UI, when you open a local impact view (LIV) in CI Indicators , the delete button is always disabled.

What you said about creating a new LIV without the KPIs you want to delete means that the other KPIs will lose their historical data from the previous view. On the other hand, I think that if you delete and recreate the view with the same name, then the data might be preserved / retrievable (since the view name is the context for the KPI) but I did not check this theory.

-Tzvika

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Why is it not possible to remove one that you have added? this seems totally bizarre to me. Not only if you want to remove one that already exists from a non-impact view but also if you add one by mistake in an impact view you should have the ability to remove it. 

Can anyone else out there answer this? what is the workaround, is there any official response from HP on it?

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

An enhancement request has been put into HP for this issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Hi,
can you give me the enhancement request ID?
We have same problem.
Many thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Same issue is being faced by me too.

Can i have the ER No please?

Regards,

Ankit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

same issue here.

Any solution?

Regards,

Paolo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

This should be fixed with BSM 9.20 and later versions.

If this is not the case, please open a support case and quote you need a fix for QCCR1I66571

PatW

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.