Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

Update installed package Operations-agent to version 12.15.005 Error

Sometimes when I try to upgrade the agent on a managed node from the OBM 2020.10 IP1, I get the following error:

Update installed package Operations-agent to version 12.15.005 Error: config.deployment.package.unknownPackageVersion@@Operations-agent@@12.15.005@@windows@@x64

However, other times, it works.  Note this happens on other platforms also.

Can anyone explain to me what this error is telling me?  The 12.15 deployables have been uploaded to the OBM server and the process works sometimes, but not others.

0 Likes
2 Replies

Do the successes and failures happen on the same OS platform, such as Windows, Linux, UNIX, etc.?

I would think that the Operations Agent service account has rights on those that succeed, and do not have enough rights on those that fail, although I would need the System.txt log from a successful agent deployment and one that fails, please? Thanks!

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hello,

This is a known problem.  Please open a Support case with Micro Focus Support who will be able to help you.  There is no hotfix at the moment.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.