ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins. Read more for important details.
ALERT! The community will be read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific as the migration begins.Read more for important details.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

User activity report transferred from OVO-U to OML wouldn't work - table or view doesn't exist

Since I couldn't find User Activity report on OML, I have transferred the existing one from OVO-U.

Once I run it, I get a message:

opc_audit a, opc_audit_param p, opc_user_data u

ORA-00942: table or view doesn't exist.

I launched a report from a command checking what exactly tables or views are missing and appears, that opc_audit and opc_audit_param tables/views are missing (all other provides me data after I make a select).

I checked reporting and DB structure document for OML9.01 and according to a paper, these tables exists in OML9.01.

I'm not sure, whether I can blame user permissions, since I run a report from Admin UI and it should use same user as for any other that type of report.

Any help is more than appreciated.

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Just wanted to update on the status in reagrds my audit data "investigations".

The audit data I'm looking for is not stored in DB anymore and following tools should be considered for gathering suh inforamtion:

- opcsrvconfig

- ovconfchg

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello.

You're right - this has been completely rehauled in OM 9.x and the information is no longer

stored in the database. Therefore the old reports are no longer useful.

You can find all this explained in the chapter "HPOM Audits" of the "Administrator’s Reference" manual.

You'll also find the location and the syntax of the audit file there.

Regards,

Goran

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.