Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Using the Analytics function in AppPulse Active

Hi

I have recently started using AppPulse active and have both URL monitors and VuGen script based transactions.

This data is being collected with no problems and I have created SLA's and alerts for these.

When I look at the analytics section for the applications, it just states

"Analytics did not detect any significant abnormal behavior in the application"

When I dig for more detail I see "Anomaly Contains No Business Metrics to Display"

How do I see what metrics are being used or how do I setup the analytics funtion to use the data collected?

Does this need any additional applications to be in use?  I understood this was part of the AppPulse functionality.

Many thanks

Adam

Labels (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.