Highlighted
Commander Commander
Commander

VuGen - Business Process Report Export

Hi All,

I have questions regarding the "Business Process Report" Option available in VuGen. Does anyone know where the thumbnails exactly came from that are used in the exported report file?

And is it possible to update these thumbnails in example when the script has changed or some steps where added?

I have a transaction script that was changed recently and now I would like to export an updated Business Process Report PDF here as well, the additional step is shown in the PDF but there is no new thumbnail available and I don't understand where it fetched these pictures.

I already activated the option to create snapshots on every replay and during recording, but that doesn't change anything on the thumbnails that are shown in the Report PDF.

Best Regards,

Marcus

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.