Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Commodore Commodore
Commodore

What does this mean: Error occurred while processing LicenseDef in manifest.xml

Hi All,

I get this error everyting I create a content pack:

ERROR, com.hp.bto.shr.cde.manifestcompiler.ManifestProcessor.ProcessLicense , Error occurred while processing LicenseDef in manifest.xml

But then I am able  to install the content pack and load data as well. What does this error means?

Thanks,

Shreya

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've no idea what this error means but you may want to check your manifest.xml files for the LicenseDef token to see what it says.  None of my manifest.xml files uses such a token.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You can remove the licensedef section in manifest xml and recompile the content pack... the error should not occur.

Thanks,

Vineetha

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.