Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

can someone ans this plz - specific key performance indicators

What are some specific key performance indicators (KPIs) would you typically measure to understand server performance during a performance test?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Typically you have two KPI's for sitescope monitors (server) on BAC

1) System Availability
2) System Perfromance

Above will provide details related to availability and perfromance of the respected monitors confugred on sitescope in same way BPM also two default KPI's

1) Transaction Perfromance
2) Transaction Availability

Hope this answer your question
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Is it a Dashboard or SLM question ?

You have all the KPIs and the Bussines rules documented in the help. see Dashboard and SLM help from help->doc library

Its also important to understand the business rules logic, they are taking the data sends from SiteScope and do the calculation on to if it.

Let me know if you have specific question about a specific rule/kpi

Amit

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thankq amit and arvind!!

when i said key performance indicators (KPIs) i was expecting graphs like throughput, response time as answer. But replies says site scope monitors and SLM.. could you guys elaborate more plz..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi

What is the Data collector ? BPM ? RUM ? SiteScope ?

Dasbhoard or SLM application ?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.