UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

can we create multiple montor groups for BPM Profiles (Enterprise) in hp BAC 8.07

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if we could create multiple groups for BPM profiles grouping - Enterprise(not sure what it is called). please find the snapshot below. is it possible to create a new one Enterprise 2 and move some of the profiles under it.

Thanks for your help,

mallesh

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

There can only be one root level folder (Enterprise). All you can create (including nested groups) should be under the Enterprise.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

Thanks Dmitry for replying back soon.

please let me know how do i create nested groups? i didnt find any options for doing it. i tried creating differnet views but it didnt create any nested groups as you said.

Thanks much for you help

mallesh

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I don't have BAC 8 handy to try myself, but it should be as easy as right click on the Enterpise node and select New Group or something similar.

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class

It doesnt have that option. it can create a new container but it would be present inside it. i am gonna check with support to see if its possible.

Thanks,

mallesh

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.