Absent Member.
Absent Member.
404 views

different result between CODA & SCOPE on HPUX

Dear All,

I'm facing a problem when the result from CODA and SCOPE is different, actually i have installe ovoagent and ovpa on same server and both of them is working fine, but found the problem where some of the result is different.

see the sample as below, why GBL_MEM_UTIL from SCOPE and CODA is different? is it comes from different mechanism to how CODA or SCOPE collect the data? and which one the correct?

# ovcodautil -support -n | grep -i mem
GBL_MEM_PHYS : 32737
GBL_MEM_PAGEIN_RATE : 64.32
GBL_MEM_PAGEOUT_RATE : 1.05
GBL_MEM_UTIL : 94.83
GBL_MEM_UTIL : 47.51
GBL_MEM_PAGEOUT_RATE : 0.20
GBL_MEM_PAGEIN_RATE : 46.10

Regards,

Pona
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Excellent question. This is the same case with my end. I am probing further and will share if I find anything 🙂
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HI,

I did some testing and found out the latest OVPA version solves this issue. If you have 4.73 and OM Agent 8.60, you will face this issue for sure.

I upgraded OVPA to version 5 and it solves this issue.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.