Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

easyoa.pl: Usage and examples for VA (Virtual Appliance)

Hello all,

The attached pdf easyoa_guide makes an attempt to provide information to an enduser with respect to the purpose, usage and syntax of various options for easyoa.pl. Please feel free to post your valuable feedback and comments on the same so that if needed the information can be enriched.

Thanks and Regards,

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
2 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

I have gone through the doc and I see the information in it is well written .. 🙂

I would suggest to add the sample output below the Examples you have given like ..

Example 1 :

-dn Infrastructure -c Node -f SystemState=off -m SystemRole,SystemState -si 5 

Output

Example 2 :

-dn Virtualization -c Cluster -m CPUTotalUtil,MemTotalUtil -si 5

Output

A bit of the output generated from the command would be enough so that we can get an idea on the outcome of the command which we about to use 🙂

- Vidyasagar Machani -

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -- Benjamin Franklin
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the valuable feedback Vidyasagar.

Sure I shall add examples for each of them and update the doc.

Thanks and Regards,

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.