UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

how do you show in which node group a CI belong to?

I wanted to know on how many node_group the CI belong to? opr_node -lcng don't show it. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

You can create view in RTSM that will show you that.

opr-node can indeed be used.

For example:

opr-node -lng -username user -password password -node_list hostname

/Linux Servers

etc.

Will be output. 🙂

Best Regards,

~ Michael "OpenView Mike" Stollery
0 Likes
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

i used this and its output for far too long as it check all the view that you have created. I hope that OBM has the sel_sqlplus.sh command that easily get in which nodegroup the hosts belong. 

0 Likes

Yes, but between opr-node and opr-agt you will be able to get the results you want, although it will need to be parsed. @silverbacks 

Best Regards,

~ Michael "OpenView Mike" Stollery
Tags (2)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.