UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Commodore
Commodore

how to monitor cluster using sitescope 11.20

Hi guys,

i want to monitor cluster related activities like,

1.if cluster node down need alert

2.if cluster resource went offline need alert

3.need to monitor cluster service

4.need to monitor shared disk 

we have any solution template for monitor cluster activities or which monitors i need to use to monitor ate above cluster activites ?

please give me some idea guys.

Note: i didnt get any responds for My past few posts but i belive you guys give some solution. please check my previous posts and give some ideas.... 

thanks and regars

santhosh

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Santhosh,

this is a tough one to answer without more information.. What monitoring technologies are you using? What kind of cluster?

./d
Commodore
Commodore

HI foresight,

i am using sitescope 11.20

and need to monitor windows server which are under clustered ......

need to monitor above cluster activities....

thanks 

santhosh.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.