New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

opcmon syntax with multiple options

Jump to solution

hi all,

i need to call opcmon with multiple options like the following:

/opt/OV/bin/OpC/opcmon mypolicy=$value -object $object -option opt1=$val1 -option opt2=val2

When i tried that syntax i got the message:

"No opcmon value received and reached max waiting intervals for policy mypolicy".

I also tried the following syntax:

/opt/OV/bin/OpC/opcmon mypolicy=$value -object $object-option "opt1=$val1,opt2=val2"

but i got the same message.

I tried to find a relative example in the manual with no luck.

Which is the correct syntax for opcmon?

Thank you in advance,

Costas

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hello Costas,

The following syntax works for me:

opcmon mypolicy=1234 -object "myobject" -option "option1=value1" -option "option2=value2"

Note that I am using an "-option" parameter for each option that I want to send.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martina

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

Hello Costas,

The following syntax works for me:

opcmon mypolicy=1234 -object "myobject" -option "option1=value1" -option "option2=value2"

Note that I am using an "-option" parameter for each option that I want to send.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Martina

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Commodore
Commodore

hi Martina,

Thank you for your answer.

Best Regards,

Costas

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.