Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

upgrading OM Agent to v12.00

Jump to solution

Dears,

Currently, I have OMW v9 and OM Agent on different operating systems (Win, HPUX, Linux, Solaris, AIX) with version 11.14. I would like to know if the upgrading the agent to v12.00 is simple and what does it requries? I would appreciate if I get all the documentation needed to upgrade also the SPIs (Infra, DB, exchange, etc...)

regards,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

HP OA12 installation is not complex, it is almost the same as in previous versions. One noticeable improvement in this release is that installation process is much faster, especially in Windows platforms.  If you plan to upgrade your OMW's server agent make sure to download the OA12 consolidated media so you can register the latest agent packages and Infra SPI's. You can find all the agent install, release notes and additional information in the following link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01869965

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Captain
Captain

Hi,

HP OA12 installation is not complex, it is almost the same as in previous versions. One noticeable improvement in this release is that installation process is much faster, especially in Windows platforms.  If you plan to upgrade your OMW's server agent make sure to download the OA12 consolidated media so you can register the latest agent packages and Infra SPI's. You can find all the agent install, release notes and additional information in the following link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01869965

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.