New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

which citrix version must be same to monitor citrix app thru BAC

Hi,

I needed to know, does the citrix agent and the CPN( citrix program neighbourhood) installed in the monitoring locations must be same irrespective of the CPN version used while recording the script (In LR machine)  OR  the CPN version installed in the LR machine  and the citrix agent must be same irrespective of the CPN installed in the monitoring locations.

sorry for my bad english.

Please let me know the answer soon. thanks in advance.

Mallesh

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This is message that shows up in logs of BAC (BPM).

Can some one pls tell me what the versions 7.00.16504, 8.100.29670 and 8.1.0.474 are??? 

thanks in advacne.

07/11/2011 07:19:31 Citrix client replay version 7.00.16504 , record version 8.100.29670 [MsgId: MWAR0] 07/11/2011 07:19:39 Action.c(39): WARNING: The Citrix Agent is not the same version as the Citrix Recording Client, which is "8.1.0.474". You are advised to install the same version of the software on both client and server machines

[MsgId: MWAR0]

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.