Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Cannot access Queries in Modeling Studio anymore

Hi,

In OBM 2019.05 on Windows, I am suddenly not able to access Queries in the Modeling Studio anymore. When I go into Modeling Studio I am nowadays always met with a popup window with the following error message: 

Query doesn't exist

When I open Resources after this, and then select either Models or Views, I can see all defined models and views in our environment. If I select Queries instead, however, I do not any queries at all.

I have tried both with IE and with the dedicated UCMDB Local Client, but I have the same problem in both of them. I have had a look at the settings for my user in this same GUI, under Security -> Users and Groups, and compared these to my colleagues who still have access to the Queries, but I am not able to see any differences.

Anyone else experienced this and found out how to solve it?

BR,
Frank Mortensen

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.