Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP OMI events related to which monitor

In HP Global OMI, How i can correlate events in event prespective to monitors created in sitescope

Regards

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HP OMI events related to which monitor

Hello,

events coming from Sitescope have a specific event attribute. You can filter for that.

Sitescope is using Application = SiteScope.

Kind regards,
Harald

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Harald,

Thank you for reply

but how i would differenciate if i have more than one monitor configured in Site scope

is there any attribute like an id or something that confirm event is triggered by which monitor in sitescope

Regards

Ali

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Related CI Hint attribute of an event coming from SiteScope contains internal monitor ID (something like 6- or 7-digit number). Using this ID you can find a corresponding SiteScope monitor CI in RTSM.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.