Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
smandal027 Contributor.
Contributor.

HP OMi 10 LDAP configuration option is not working

Hi All,

We have installed HP OMi 10.After that we tried to add ldap configuration from Infrastructure setting->Users_->Authentication management->Add new configuration

But Add new configuration option is not opening.It keeps running.Is it any product issue or browser issue?

I have installed JRE_1.8 in my desktop but getting error related to java compatibility.Attached the error screenshot.

Is this java issue somehow related to LDAP config issue?

Thanks

Suman

Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP OMi 10 LDAP configuration option is not working

This issue has nothing to do with the LDAP config itself. It's a pure Java issue within your browser.

Make sure that you use browser that corresponds to JRE flavor you installed, i.e. 32-bit browser for 32-bit JRE or 64-bit browser for 64-bit JRE.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.. BBMReddy Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Please install both 32 bit and 64 bit versons. that should resolve your issue

HTH

Reddy

0 Likes
Moran Lev Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm having similar issues, JNLP error as follow:

basic: exception: The field <jnlp>href has an invalid value in the signed launch file: omi-securityWizard.jnlp.
ExitException[ 3]BadFieldException[ The field <jnlp>href has an invalid value in the signed launch file: omi-securityWizard.jnlp,omi-securityWizard.jnlp]
                at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.prepareLaunchFile(Unknown Source)
                at sun.plugin2.applet.JNLP2Manager.loadJarFiles(Unknown Source)
                at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
                at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
security: Reset deny session certificate store

any idea?

0 Likes
Moran Lev Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've figured this one out, IE 11 64 bit works fine with Java 7 32 bit

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.