Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
baggord Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How to Get Raw Data from SiteScope Ping Monitor

Jump to solution

Hello!

I have created ping monitors for servers in sitescope. I get roundtrip time max value 2.5s in report but I don't know when did data created? I want to get all raw data, for each ping. I can create my own report. Is there a way to get raw data?

Regards,

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. SahilGupta Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to Get Raw Data from SiteScope Ping Monitor

Jump to solution

Hello,

Are you not looking at quick report via SiteScope? It gives you the counter "Value" and the time at which it was captured.

Raw data can be found at <Directory>\SiteScope\logs\SiteScope$date$.v2.log

Hope this helps. Else, please elaborate your query.

Regards,
Sahil Gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. SahilGupta Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How to Get Raw Data from SiteScope Ping Monitor

Jump to solution

Hello,

Are you not looking at quick report via SiteScope? It gives you the counter "Value" and the time at which it was captured.

Raw data can be found at <Directory>\SiteScope\logs\SiteScope$date$.v2.log

Hope this helps. Else, please elaborate your query.

Regards,
Sahil Gupta

Regards,
Sahil Gupta
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.