Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How to remove custom datasource created using oaperlapi

Hello.

How i can remove custom datasource created using oaperlapi.
I cant use ddfutil, becuase i have no log file for custom datasource

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How to remove custom datasource created using oaperlapi

I found one solution but i'm not sure that it's right.

I stop agent, open oa.db and remove custom datasource from tables domains, managedclasses and metrics., Next i remove db files of custom datasources and start agent.

But how i can do it using agent tools?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How to remove custom datasource created using oaperlapi

The way to do it is actually documented in the Operations Agent User Guide but might not be obvious since it is in the Troubleshooting section:

oadbutil.pl -d <datasource name> [-c <class name>]

This lets you delete either the whole custom data source or just a class within the custom data source.

CP.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.