ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

LDAP Integration with OMI 10.60

Dear All

We want to know whether OMI 10.60 can be integrated with MS Active Directory 2012 running on Windows 2012.

I searched admin guide and looked at support matrix, but could not figure out whether it is supported.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Mayur_Khardikar Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: LDAP Integration with OMI 10.60

Hello Ramesh,

We have successfully integrated OMi 10.12 with MS Active Directory. It is also supported with OMi which you can find in the documentation. However, specific version of AD is not mentioned anywhere.

I think you should go ahead with the integration!

Thanks,

Mayur

0 Likes
ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LDAP Integration with OMI 10.60

Hello Mayur

Can you please let me know which version of MS Active directory you have in your environment for the integration.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.