Frequent Contributor.. tanish Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Launching NNMi topology map from OMI

Hello Experts

Is there any way to open up a NNMi map/view from OMi ?  I tried creating a static utl launch from My_Workspace/create_external_component. But i am not able to lauch view.

Any thoughts

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Launching NNMi topology map from OMI

When you are asking for help on a technical problem start with providing specific technical details.

NNMi version? OMi version? What EXACTLY happens when you are trying to access this external component? Any error message or what? 

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Harald Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Hello tanish,

what you are looing for is described in the OMi Integration Guide. Look for Chapter: "NNMi Components in My Workspace" 😉

Kind regards,
Harald Pfänder

0 Likes
Highlighted
Mukesh Patel_2 Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

On  OMi server go to Adminstation --> Setup and Mainteneance --> Infrastructre settitns. 

The select foundations and click on integration with other applicaiton. 

Under NNM enter HP NNM integration URL. 

Then you can go to NNM from OMi direclty. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.