Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
MaryR Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Learn Operations Manager i 10.1 through Operations Bridge Use Cases

There are a lot of cool stats and facts  around the business value experience of HPE OMi  (operations bridge) customers. Why am I telling you this? Because training can help you build the skills to fully leverage the solution – so you too can drive better business outcomes (and maybe some cool stats of your own!)

omnav.jpgIf you or others on your team need training – consider the digital learning courseOperations Manager i 10.1 Trainingfrom HPE Software Education. It teaches the skills needed by operations staff to manage events in a heterogeneous computing environment such as event management, operator workflows, automation, performance dashboards and more.  The training design makes use of operations bridge use cases. A full course outline is attached to this post.  

Digital learning is on-demand, anytime, anywhere e-Learning that is enhanced with SME narrative (English audio), interactive simulations (with Show Me/Try me modes) and assessments.  At registration, you receive 12-month access to all the course materials  so you can reinforce your learning as much as desired during that time.

More information can be found here: http://bit.ly/2tNTPH6  where you may also register using HPE Training Units.  This course is also offered through the HPE FlexCare menu.   If digital learning is not for you  but you have a training need, check out our full portfolio of instrutor led courses and other services at www.hpe.com/training/itom.

2 Replies
kush Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Learn Operations Manager i 10.1 through Operations Bridge Use Cases

Hello 

i check, is there any way we get some traning free of cost. Any document which help us to improve the quality.
thanks 

Highlighted
MaryR Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Learn Operations Manager i 10.1 through Operations Bridge Use Cases

I"m not sure what level of training you are looking for - but a good place to start is searching for videos on YouTube.  SMEs both from Micro Focus and industry users will post there.  Also,  if you check on your support site - they may have other documentation.   I also suggest you consider joining the Ops Bridge Special Interest Group on Vivit (the independent user community) - its free, and great way to collaborate with peers. http://www.vivit-worldwide.org/members/group.aspx?id=83434  On that URL is a link to recorded webinars from Vivit.  There may also be some webinars on BrightTalk around new releases, etc.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.