Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
WilliamWalteros Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NNM - BSM(OMi) integration does not close some events

Hello,

We have NNMi integrated to BSM (OMi) for events, but some events are not automatically closed. Node availability SLA's are calculated based on this events, so the impact is critical..

Please suggest me.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.. Mayur_Khardikar Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: NNM - BSM(OMi) integration does not close some events

Hello,

Please enable debug for opr-backend on the DPS and send the event ID of the event which did not got closed along with the opr-backend logs.

Regards,

Mayur

0 Likes
Absent Member.. SRyabinin Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello, I have the same trouble. It seems that this situation applies to old events in which time difference between closing event and opening is big. It's possible that OMi  is not correlate by event key the events that not in event cache. There are 2 params in OMi config: "Maximum Event Age" and "Maximum Event Count" - now I'm testing this possibility.

0 Likes
Highlighted
WilliamWalteros Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

What NNMi version do you use? our problem was on NNMi side because NNMi did not sent some up event traps to BSMC, this was faced by installing NNMi 10.02 patch.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.