Absent Member.. elmassimo Absent Member..
Absent Member..

OMI-SM : Could not access remote service [rmi://localhost:21303/ExternalProcessAccessService]

Hi Expert,

I have this error message when configuring OMi 9.23 to SM 9.40 integration.

Ping failed due to the following error: Ping request to Connected Server 'Service manager' on node 'hpsm.mydomain.com' failed with exception: org.springframework.remoting.RemoteAccessException: Could not access remote service [rmi://localhost:21303/ExternalProcessAccessService]; nested exception is java.rmi.UnmarshalException: Error unmarshaling return; nested exception is: 
	java.io.EOFException.

integ_error.PNG

I did not find any clue on this error message.

Any idea please.

Regards,

Elmassimo

Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Contributor.. boey007 Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: OMI-SM : Could not access remote service [rmi://localhost:21303/ExternalProcessAccessService]

Hi elmassimo,

Did you find a solution to your issue as i am experiencing the exact same error ?

Best Regards

Craig

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.