Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.
RobertL_1 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

OMi 10.62 Integration Point License Issue

after an upgrade to OMi 10.62 i'm not able anymore to add new Integration Points ( Import from DB), existing IP are working fine. When I try to check the License on the JMX Console I do not see any Licenses on the invoke "getAllLicenses" When I try to add the License it tells me that it already exists.

any Idea for help?  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OMi 10.62 Integration Point License Issue

Hello Robert,

I hope you are doing well,

Did you try to remove all the license and them back.

Also in the JMX console there is another option to refresh all the information can you check that option as well.

Currently I do not have the name of the option, maybe I can check later on one of my server and let you know the name.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
Highlighted
RobertL_1 Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: OMi 10.62 Integration Point License Issue

Hi Edward,

I could not find in the JMX console another option?

Finally I did a try on the invoke on the remove

Successfully removed all the licenses.

I still have the same issue that I am not able to add the License as key or file.

Failed To Add:

Cause: License already exists.

BR Robert

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.