Established Member.. GiuBal
Established Member..

OMi 10 and SiteScope

Hello,

with APM it is possible push to SiteScope custom HIs from SAM (Metrics & Indicators). This is still available if Sis is connected to APM. What about when Sis is directly connected to OMi ?

I'm testing OMi and don't see any function similar to SAM.

Thanks in advanced.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OMi 10 and SiteScope

I asked OMi R&D exactly this same question after upgrading to OMi 10. And the answer was that this functionality (pushing custom HI to SiteScope metric mapping) is not currently available in OMi 10.

0 Likes
Established Member.. GiuBal
Established Member..

Hello Dmitry,

thank you for the answer. I have asked to an architect during the HP partner university and he said me that should be available with IP1.

Regards

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Neither IP1 nor IP2 readme files have any mention about this problem being fixed.

It's also not clear at all HOW exactly this indicator-to-metric mapping configuration with subsequent push can be done in OMi 10.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.