Absent Member.. LinhLinh_2686 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Operations Bridge Node calculation

Hi Experts,

My customer has a scenario in which there is an Element Manager which is monitoring certain non-SNMP devices and forwarding the event traps to NNMi.

Element Manager is managing say 100 such devices. NNMi itself is monitoring 200 Network devices directly.

There are 300 Operations Agents in the environment. All these events are getting forwarded into Omi.

How many Operations Bridge Nodes will I consider ? 300+20(200/10) = 320 ?

Or will they also have to add the nodes managed by the element manager which is forwarding traps to NNMi and then the events are getting to OMi.

Thanks in advanced 🙂

Best Regards,

~Wings~*

P.S. This thread has been moved from Application Perf Mgmt (BAC / BSM) Support and News Forum to Operations Manager i Practitioners Forum. - Hp Forum moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Chary12 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Operations Bridge Node calculation

Can you please confirm the OMi and NNM version

Thanks

Chary

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.