Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. KAKA_2 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

OracleDB9-22: Function LoadPolicy failed:

Dear Experts,

connection to DB and collection of metric is perfectly fine. I am getting following error every 5 minute on a server where Oracle MP is configured.

OracleDB9-22: Function LoadPolicy failed: OracleDB_ListenerStatus

upon checking, output of ovpolicy -list i see that Policy "OracleDB_ListenerStatus" is missing. i have already redployed config and ran opcagt -cleanstart as there is no relevant error in System.txt file. also there is no dbspierror file.

Could anyone please help me solving this issue?

Thank You.
-KAKA-

Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: OracleDB9-22: Function LoadPolicy failed:

Hello Kaka,

I hope you are doing fine

I think this is a OA issue so I would like advised you the following steps:

Run the following command: ovc –kill

1. Go to the following location: %ovagentdir%//tmp//public//OpC
  2. Remove all the files from the path above , these are temp files and they will be created  again if it is necessary.
  3. Go to the following location: %ovagentdir%//tmp//OpC
  4. Remove all the files from the path above , these are temp files and they will be created  again if it is necessary.
  5. Restart the services with: ovc -start
  6. Finally run the following command: opcagt –cleanstart
Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.