Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Super Contributor.. Amr_Salah Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

SM OMi integration | Duplicate Incidents issue

Hello Dears

Hello Dears , 

i 'm troblshoting some issues regarding intgeration between SM and OMi ,

the issue in brife is that the intgeration is working Ok between SM and OMi , events came from OMi is opened as Incident on SM OK , and when the OMi event is closed , the incident is closed , 

the issue here is , some times the OMi do not close the open inicided for an event say we name it event1 on CI1 in the way that when another event happend on the same CI , it create a dublicate inicident foe the same CI , athoigh those were 2 events not the same event . 

during our troubleshooting , we found that alot of CI, are not in Sync with OMi becasue the created manualy . we fixed it , the number of duplication reduced but it still happening 

does this look familer to any one 

Also , for that i'd like to understand what the exact steps that OMi do on SM to open or close an incident , what the tables OMi uses or lookup in . what are the steps , 

could any body help me , 

thanks in advacne 

Thanks and Best Regards
------------------------------
Amr Salah
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.