Ryan Ferreri Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Suppress process monitor during daily restart

One of my application teams restarts their application twice a day at 8am and 8pm. I have a process monitor for this application. I would like to suppress the alert during a 30 minute window starting at 8am, and another at 8pm. I don't see an obvious way to do this with Event Suppression. Any ideas? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Suppress process monitor during daily restart

Hello,

What about using a downtime that specifies that the events should be closed during this time? Or maybe TBEA or EPI script?

Regards,

Rosen

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ryan Ferreri Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

I'd really like to avoid doing an EPI script for this. As far as I can tell, the filtering doesn't allow "daily" times (same time every day), so TBEA won't work. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Ok what about the most obvious thing in such scenarion,  a downtime definition? Why not usign such? 

Micro Focus Software Support
The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.
If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.