Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Top View for RTSM Model is not updating status as Event appear in Event Browser_Expert Day

Jump to solution

Hi Expert,

I have one RTSM Model, where all the CI is addedd for Database Monitoring;

When i am stooping the SQL Server services i am getting the Critical event, but in Top view The node is not showing critical, It always in Good conditions;

I want to get the top view also as when i will get the critical or warning Event.

please let me know if you need more details;

Thanks in advance,

please find the below link for more details;

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Performance/Top-View-for-RTSM-Model-is-not-updating-status-as-Event-appear/m-p/6447228#M1804

Regards,

Binod

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Top View for RTSM Model is not updating status as Event appear in Event Browser_Expert Day

Jump to solution

Hi Binod,

As Asaf already mentioned in the earlier posts, problem seems to be with the KPI assignment so you need to check the same. As you may know, CI status is reflected by the status of the KPIs assigned to that CI.

You can goto Admin->Service Health->Assignments->KPI Assignments and then look for KPI assignments for SQL Server CI type. If you see "SQL Server KPIs Assignments"  under Assignment names, then check the details of the same. let us know what you see there.

Thanks & Regards,

Mamta

0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Top View for RTSM Model is not updating status as Event appear in Event Browser_Expert Day

Jump to solution

Hi Binod,

As Asaf already mentioned in the earlier posts, problem seems to be with the KPI assignment so you need to check the same. As you may know, CI status is reflected by the status of the KPIs assigned to that CI.

You can goto Admin->Service Health->Assignments->KPI Assignments and then look for KPI assignments for SQL Server CI type. If you see "SQL Server KPIs Assignments"  under Assignment names, then check the details of the same. let us know what you see there.

Thanks & Regards,

Mamta

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.