Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Up time reports of VMWare virtual machines

Hi,

Could any one of you suggest which is the best way to fetch and export the uptime time reports preferably in .csv ot .txt format etc of the virtual machines hosted on VMWare ESXi 5.5.

it seems soething can be figured out using the OMi 10.11 and senting reports to SHR etc. not very sure, if its true, can some one please elaborate the steps or process in details

Kindly consider ro redirect to appropriate section if  in case this is not the correct place for asking the above mentioned question.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Up time reports of VMWare virtual machines

Hello Hemant,

Right now I don’t have a VMWare ESXi environment include to OMi 10.10 where I do a test, but the logic is pretty much the same.

As an example, the server “tel-pmsp-ws01” has Operations Agent installed and I’m doing a graph for GBL_CPU_TOTAL_UTIL metric, once the metrics is drawn you can click on the title and see the option, in the icon with three horizontal lines, you should see Export CSV.

Now, if what you need is to create a report from SHR and export the same, then you need to do the consult in SHR forum.

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Up time reports of VMWare virtual machines

hi,

for more calrity on my requirement, please refer the attached screenshot, i am looking for some type of data which can atleast give me total down time of the all the virtual machines & in all the ESXi's. 

only the data in 5th number column from left(green colored) is required from system of OMi or may be SHR, and rest of the data can get pouplated using the calculations as seen in 2nd row from top.

please suggest if this is all possible in HPE OMi or SHR etc..

Thanks and Regards

Hemant Vaswani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.