Highlighted
Ryan Ferreri Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

centrally manage parm file

Is there an obvious way to centrally manage the performance agent parm file using a policy in OBM? I know I could deploy the file as instrumentation and have a scheduled task policy copy it to the right location but if there's a more conventional way to do it plase let me know. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. KAKA_2 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: centrally manage parm file

if you are using OMI, you can deploy this as config policy. take a look at default policy "OA_WindowsParmPolicy".

HTH
-KAKA-

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: centrally manage parm file

As addition:

have a look at

Administration / Monitoring / Policy Template

Templates grouped by Type / Configuration / Configuration File

There are a lot of default parm files for distribution you can modify and distribute.

If you liked it I appreciate a thumb-up click, if it solves it, please mark it below with "Accept as Solution" - thanks!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.