Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Contributor.. mbrockbernd Contributor..
Contributor..

how to cleanup event database omi 10.xx

I want to clean up the event database but I can not find the tables in the database we have omi version 10.12

I use Internal Change Request QCCR1A14629:

OMi does not provide a tool to purge the event tables in the database. You can use opr-close-events and opr-archive-events but this may take a
long time if there are lots of events in the database (Internal Change Request QCCR1A146296).
Note 1: often the problems are not the number of entries in ALL_EVENTS but rather the HISTORY_LINE and EVENT_PROPERTY_CHANGE entries, so the "small" solution is to just cleanup those two tables

I want to use truncate table EVENT_PROPERTY_CHANGE;
commit; delete from HISTORY_LINE;
I can not find the above table in omi 10.x.
Which table should I use?

3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: how to cleanup event database omi 10.xx

Hello,

Unfortunately from support perspective the only possible way to do this are through the option mentioned by you above. We highly recommend do not go directly into the Database.

Regards,

Edward Campos Monge.
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.”
0 Likes
Contributor.. mbrockbernd Contributor..
Contributor..

Hello,

I already tried it in the standard way, unfortunately this does not work..

I had found this solution but the tables are different in 10.xx.

I am looking for someone who knows what tables I need to clean in OMI 10.xx

0 Likes
Highlighted
ramesh9 Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Check whether you have table ALL_EVENTS under EVENT DB schema if you are using Oracle DB.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.