Idea ID 1670075
This feature is in a oo flow, add the ability to trace the source IP that invokes the current OO flow.
Specifically, this feature could be implemented in the follwing ways:
1. During the flow run, add a global context "invocation_source_ip", which will be filled with the source client IP which invoked the OO flow.
2. in the audit API, add the source ip to relevent Audit types.
3. the source IP could be null if it is a scheduled run.
They are many scenarios that could utilize this feature, such as:
1. Restrict hosts/Clients IPs to that could run a oo flow.
2. Depend on the Source IP, the OO flow needs to do different operations.
3. Audit Purpose
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.