Deleting a branch directly from OO studio Git

Idea ID 1634087

Deleting a branch directly from OO studio Git

As a developer of OO flows, i would like to use OO studio for all my code operations.

Today i use Create, Checkout, Merge and rebase actions. To make the abilities complete, i would like to have a delete action too.

This way, i can work with git completely from within the studio UI.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Chandu,

Of course your request makes sense. I would add that if implemented you should be able to delete both the local branches and the remote branches.

In general I would say that the remove branches are subject to an automatic cleaning procedure that should be configured/used outside of our product.

Considering  that we are talking about local branches too, while having in mind that even those could be remove directly from git bash - I would say let's open your idea for voting and see if others bumped into such need.

hope it helps,

Account_Closed
Not applicable

Account_Closed
Not applicable

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Already Offered

This feature is already available in the new Workflow Designer. We don't have plans to further enhance the functionality in OO Studio.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.