Expose inputs based on rule sets / dynamic inputs - OO SSX

Idea ID 2757413

Expose inputs based on rule sets / dynamic inputs - OO SSX

Hi,

It would be great if we could hide or show Inputs based on specific rules.

Here is an example:

RobertBuerger_0-1579468413434.png

If "Selection List" has the value "A" then I want to expose "Input A" to customer and hide "Input B".

In CSA I saw some kind of dynamic input field based on rules and expressions.

Or I could execute a command or REST call first and based on the results I could setup which Inputs are shown. Just ideas, but I have customers asked for this feature. We have flows with tons of inputs and no customer wants to see all. But there are inputs based on selection lists we have to show. Also if customer choose another option and the inputs could been hide. So dynamic logic at this site would be a great thing, I guess.

Tags (1)
1 Comment
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.