Welcome Serena Central users! CLICK HERE
The migration of the Serena Central community is currently underway. Be sure to read THIS MESSAGE to get your new login set up to access your account.

Having a SSH Command V2 which returns same result as v1

Idea ID 1658368

Having a SSH Command V2 which returns same result as v1

Dear team,

We execute SSH commands with version V1 and it works well .
SSH Command V2 has a nice new feature for us : TCP Keep Alive by design 🙂
We want to replace SSH V1 with SSH V2 but the results are not the same : the result of the .profile / bash_profile / bashrc files, etc (depends on OS / shell) ... is also returned before the result of the command itself and it is not possible to easily delete it with filters.

It is necessary to have the same level of result between SSH V1 and SSH V2 avoid modifying all the flows.

5 Comments
Outstanding Contributor.. JarodMB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

I'd recommend opening a support case - you might gain traction... I had a similar issue with an update that was made between base 1.8 and 1.10 to the Oracle query operation (removed queryCount) - the response I received stated that they wouldn't update to support the deprecated return field

I made out-of-band/unsupported changes to the base content pack to prevent a need to update the flows that were dependant on it. 

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Autoo,

Support cases are better for incidents/defects but if you consider this an enhancement request you can keep it here as well.

Thanks,

Lucian

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi JarodMB,

Can you share  the support case ID here or over email?  We want to have a look.

Thanks,

Lucian

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Declined

Hello,

Please create a support case for this issue. 

Thank you,

Lucian

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.