OO 2018.09:Set a schedule to execute a specified number of times in a day and repeat it every day

Idea ID 2761642

OO 2018.09:Set a schedule to execute a specified number of times in a day and repeat it every day

-Brief Description:
When I want to create a schedule, I want this schedule to occur a specified number of times within a specified period of time in a day, and let this schedule occur repeatedly every day.
But when I create a schedule and select Daily--Every day mode in the Recurrence pattern, I cannot specify the time interval and the number of occurrences. This schedule only occurs once a day by default.

-Design details
When I create schedule and choose Daily--Every day mode in Recurrence pattern, I hope I can specify the time interval and number of occurrences.

Tags (1)
4 Comments
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Very good Idea.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

yes, good idea, we definetly need a more sophisticated scheduler, maybe MF can put a calendar in it ?

Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

good idea.

maybe it is better to implement like others have

repeat every day, with starting time and ending time.

i need to run some flows only on weekdays in working hours period.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.