OO-Designer 2019-11: Add Global Context parameter run_id

Idea ID 2767527

OO-Designer 2019-11: Add Global Context parameter run_id

In OO Studio I can access global context parameter "run_id" directly to get the own flow runid.

I used this in my flows to get informations about the flow run itself (flow run user, and so on for CMDB stuff).

Unfortunately this possibility does not exists anymore or it was forgotten to take over.

At the moment I can not identify "my flow run" directly in flow over API.

Please add this feature again.

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/Operations-Orchestration-User/How-to-get-RunID-of-the-flow/td-p/830310

4 Comments
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Hello, 

We are also interested in getting the OO run_id and the OO flow name from within a flow  in the Web-Designed. 

Thanks in advance. 

best regards, 

TG

Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor
Status changed to: Under Consideration

This idea is taken into consideration for a future release.

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Another vote from us, as we also use the global run_id a lot in our (OO native) flows, e.g. for references in end customer communications. It would be a shame to miss this in the OO Designer versions.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.