OO-Designer 2019-11: Online-Editor for CloudSlang text

Idea ID 2759055

OO-Designer 2019-11: Online-Editor for CloudSlang text

We have an icon "Show as text", but if I want to edit the text I have to leave Designer and make git pull locally, edit in local editor, commit, push and finally pull in Designer again. This is not really straight forward.

If we have an icon to show text, please make an icon to edit text online also. 

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Commander
Commander

I recall suggesting a similar feature, during one of the early feedback rounds of Designer. Glad to see others also think this would be beneficial! 😃

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Status changed to: Under Consideration

This idea is taken into consideration for a future release.

Commander
Commander

👍

I know it can be a lot of work to get this to a state that feels acceptable. But I do think that it could be a very powerful feature for Designer to be able to edit the flow code directly, whether via popup or via a completely separate view/tab (i.e. have users be able to switch between code or graphical view).

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.