SA content pack - get non-compliant servers hostnames to an audit result

Idea ID 1681221

SA content pack - get non-compliant servers hostnames to an audit result

0 Votes

In the Server Automation content pack, I don't see an easy way to pull back the list of non-compliant servers to an audit. I can get all the servers that were in the the audit, I can get all the audit results, but I can't get more narrow than that. If a server is compliant, that's interesting. but noncompliant is the population I'm after. I can work around it by pulling back all the audit results and filtering out, but it seems like a wasteful thing to do. Especially when there's 8000 servers in an audit.

It would be exceedingly helpful to be able to pull back ONLY noncompliant servers / associated audit results from an operation..

--Chris

1 Comment
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.