Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.

We need all Release Notes of Base Contents

Idea ID 2854813

We need all Release Notes of Base Contents

One OO customer requires all 'Release Notes' for Base Contents to know all the updates in each version of Base Contents. However the following site shows from 1.12.3 to the latest.

https://marketplace.microfocus.com/itom/content/oo-base-content 

Can you put all of them from the 1st version in the above site ? 

[ Backgrounds ]

1) The customer has been migrating its huge OO systems from OO 9.07/10.51 to 2019.11 and also upgrading the versions of Base Contents , but uses some older versions than 1.12.3.

2) They need one source of info about updates/differences among the versions of Base Contents to avoid consuming their time before/while upgrading them.

Tags (1)
3 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Yesterday, I got all the older versions (Japanese or English) than those in the site.

Then I'd like to close my request.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Delivered

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.