New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE

Workflow Designer workspaces

Idea ID 2812764

Workflow Designer workspaces

Hi experts

Long time OO Studio user here trying to move into workflow designer (the web version).

The first thing I realize is that it seems, that you get only one workspace by user.

In our company we have multiple projects and each resides on its own GIT Repo.

I wonder how can we contribute to different GIT repos using workflow designer? I tried to "create" a new workspace to configure this as I do in Studio but couldn't find how to do it

Thanks!

Sergio

4 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Sergio B,

I don't think such option exists in Workflow Designer. 

What I'm typically doing in similar cases, I connect to the Git repository and then I'm using SCM Workflow Designer capabilities to switch between branches. 

Still this doesn't cover entirely the scenario you are mentioning below. If you agree we can move this to the requirements/idea exchange space and see  how many other users are pending such capability in the Workflow Designer.

Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Hi Sergio, besides the option that Lucian suggested, we recommend you also create an IdeaExchange entry for the multi-workspace functionality within the Workflow Designer. This way we will better track all the OO related needs.

-Adi
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Moved the post under Idea Exchange.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.