Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

10.7 Internal Server Error

After upgrading from 10.6 to 10.7 when logging into Central before the Dashboard can render, a pop up error box displays stating "internal server error". I can hit OK and everything seems to be operating normally but, if I try to go back to the dashboard the error returns. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
3 Replies
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: 10.7 Internal Server Error

clear the browser cache and let us know if it still reproduces. 

If yes we will need to take a look on the wrapper.log, general.log and server.log files.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. JamesLindsay Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Fresh browser with cache cleaned, same issue. Doesn't really seem to affect anything though, just annoying. I can make it reappear on the Dashbaord page by clicking either 7Days or 30Days, not 1 Day, though there are no Dashboard reports diplayed for "10 Most Popular Flows"

0 Likes
AndreiTruta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

I know it has been a while since we discussed.

Are you still experiencing the problem? If yes, Let's try to check the logs at the timestamp of the error.

Andrei Vasile Truta
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.