Chris-Simmons Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Access to download HP provided content packs?

We are using OO CE 10.5 with the 3 provided base content packs, but can see there are lots more content packs listed on the Community site.

Like this one we would like to use for vCenter - https://hpln.hpe.com/contentoffering/oo-virtualization-content

Is access to download these packs restricted to licensed customers only? There is no download button.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
6 Replies
Absent Member.. EASJoshBrown Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Access to download HP provided content packs?

Hi Chris,

There should be a download button, as per the below screenshot, on the right hand side of the page. This is present both when I'm logged in & out. If you click this & then Sign In button, it should give you an option to create an account & subsequently download the packs. I'm not aware of any restrictions dependant on licences. Let me know how it goes!

OODownload.PNG

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Thanks for the reply Josh.

I can see the download button if I'm signed-out, and it asks me to sign in.

However, when signed in the download button is gone and the links to the files do nothing.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Joanthan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi Chris,

I´m siting here with the same problem. Were you abel to solve the problem yet?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.

Unfortunately not.

I'm planning on reaching out to HP through our customer channel here, will update this with any info.

0 Likes
lrevnic Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

To download OO Content Packs from HPE Live Network you need to be entitled.

In the Help section there are instructions how to access the content: https://hpln.hpe.com/help/content-access 

HTH,

Lucian

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Joanthan Absent Member..
Absent Member..

That way works for me. After two weeks of intensive contact with HP I get the right SAID whitch contains OO.

Thanks a lot.

Greetings Jonathan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.