Absent Member.. divakaran65 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Accessing SM WebServices from OO

I created an integration with SM 9.30, using CloseTicket method from ChangeManagement.wsdl.

The issue I'm now faced with is when I ran the flow from the HPOO Central, I was able to close the tickets successfully.

When invoking the same flow from the serviceManager, the OO operation's execution status was 'Successfully Completed' but the ticket wasn't closed.

Tried the same call from HPOO central with same parameters, closed successfully.

Can you please shed some light on this issue?

The version of HPOO we use is 10.01

Thanks so much in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
GeorgeDK Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Accessing SM WebServices from OO

Hello,

Thank you for posting this question.

Could you please confirm that the flow launched is showing up in the Current Runs or in the Reports section of the Central UI, while or after it was executed?

Also, could you please provide the Central_wrapper.log right after you have tried to launch the flow from SM?

TIA.

Kind regards,

George.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.